About us - Electronic Journal of Finance Magazine
Finance Magazine first published on November 7, 1963, formerly known as the Journal of Finance - Accounting under the Ministry of Finance; The press agency with the longest tradition in the Finance industry with over 50 years of growth and development.
Finance Magazine plays the role and functions as the theoretical and professional information agency of the Ministry of Finance, operating under the Press Law, and has the task of assisting the Minister of Finance in carrying out information and propaganda work. discussing issues of laws, policies, regimes and operations in the economic - financial sector.
I. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
The organizational structure of Financial Magazine Editorial includes:
- Editorial board.
- Department of Electronic Finance.
- Board of Management (Administration, Finance and Administration).
- Communication Service Center.
- Representative in TP. Ho Chi Minh.
II. LEADERSHIP FINANCIAL CRITERIA
- Editor in chief: Pham Van Hoanh
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Do Van Hai
III. POSITION, FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND Powers
3.1. Position and functions of Finance Magazine:
- Being a non-business unit with revenue, partially covering regular operating costs, the rest is allocated by the state budget (hereinafter referred to as a non-business unit that partially covers operating costs).
Finance Magazine under the Ministry of Finance, operating under the Press Law, has the task of assisting the Minister of Finance in communication, propaganda and exchange of legal, policy and regime issues. and operations in the economic - financial sector.
- Have the legal status, own seal, open an account at the State Treasury and banks in accordance with the law.
3.2. Duties and powers of Finance Magazine:
- Develop programs, long-term and annual plans, development orientations and submit them to the Ministry of Finance for approval.
- Organize the implementation of programs and plans after they are approved; to edit, publish and publish Financial Magazine nationwide to ensure the right principles, purposes and regulations in the operation license granted by the Ministry of Information and Communications; publish publications, supplement, documents, reference books to serve researchers, managers, staff working in the economic - financial sector from central to local level.
- To work out plans for the establishment, merger and dissolution of units under the Finance Magazine and submit them to the Ministry of Finance for approval.
- Exchange of experiences, study theoretical and practical issues about financial policies, regimes, and tasks of the Finance sector, contributing to supplementing and completing economic policies - Party and State finances.
- To provide accurate, objective, truthful information, propagate and promptly disseminate the Party's undertakings and policies and the State's laws on economic - financial management.
- Receive and publish research articles from readers, officials, civil servants and public employees inside and outside the Finance sector with content consistent with the purpose and information orientation of the Journal.
- Introduce and disseminate research results and experience in economic and financial management at home and abroad.
- Building a network of collaborators and informants nationwide.
- Manage cadres, civil servants and public employees according to the State's regulations and the Ministry of Finance's regulations on the decentralization of personnel management.
- Review and evaluate all aspects of activities, periodically report to the Minister of Finance and relevant ministries and agencies according to regulations.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Minister of Finance.
- To request organizations and units under the Ministry of Finance to provide documents and information and documents on the fields of operation related to the performance of assigned tasks.
- Sign and perform service contracts for propaganda and advertising on Finance Magazine with organizations and individuals in need according to the provisions of law.
- Joint venture, association, signing and implementation of contracts with domestic and foreign organizations and individuals to perform assigned tasks in accordance with the law.
- To be partially covered by the State budget for operating costs.
- Receive and use voluntary donations from domestic and foreign organizations and individuals for activities in accordance with the law.
- Have financial autonomy within the assigned tasks; is responsible for managing and using the assets and financial resources of the units according to the regulations of the State and the Ministry of Finance.
- To send officials and reporters to attend domestic and foreign conferences and seminars related to economic - financial management and journalism operations according to the decentralized staff management decentralization of the Ministry of Finance; organize conferences, seminars, seminars on expertise, economic - financial management and journalism profession to serve the propaganda for the Industry and the publication of the Journal in accordance with the law. the law.
All edited content is compiled by us from your experience sharing experience and based on our practical experience. All acts of copying copy need to specify the link to the article source and be approved by us.
Not copying or taking the HTML code or other source code is considered a violation and within the copyright scope of SVNN.NET Blog.
In a section of the website that contains advertisements of advertisers or other advertisers. The website is not responsible for the image copyrights displayed by the advertising companies on the website. The image and word copyrights belong to the advertisers displayed on the website.
We encourage copyright holders to believe that they have been copyrighted by advertisers to contact advertisers directly. If you find that the website has violated your copyright or the partner site is violating you please contact us immediately and provide relevant information such as:
1. Content that you believe has been pirated.
2. The URL of the content link that you think is copyright infringement.
3. Methods of contacting you include: address, email, phone number to help us contact you.
4. Proof of copyright belongs to you
5. Proof that you are a copyrighted or authorized representative of the group.
6. Electronic signature or signature.
When receiving enough information we will conduct verification of violation and will contact you as soon as possible. However, verification takes time and you should wait for that time. We will take every action to ensure that your copyrights are preserved.
The copyright information on the website is subject to change and correction without notice.
Content terms and conditions of using the website
We reserve the right to take some of the following actions without notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or block access.
2. Change, suspend, or cancel the services on the website.
3. Refuse, move, and remove content that you post for any reason.
4. Move, remove the content provided on the website.
5. Do not activate or delete the account and related information.
Content on website
The content on the website is edited and compiled from practical experience. All copying actions need to include the link to the source of the article and be approved by us.
On the website can place advertisements or sponsored links.
Privacy rights are specified in Privacy policies on the website and can be easily read by you.
When using the website you agree that
1. Do not violate the rights of others.
2. Do not post comments, content, emails, spam and other inappropriate actions.
3. Distributing files containing malicious code, viruses, ... affecting the rights and interests of others.
4. Use the website to violate the rights of others and violate the law.
5. Collect user information on website.
6. Affect the website, transmission speed and other services.
7. Conducting illegal activities.
We take user privacy very seriously. Because we want our users to be most comfortable and secure.
1. Why does the website contain cookies?
In your web browser, there is a function called cookies, which stores some website information on your computer. If you do not want to you can turn off these cookies. Most websites have cookies for the convenience of users in accessing their account, saving information temporarily. The website has cookies to:
Statistics of the number of times you visit the website.
- Serve the development of content to suit the user's interests.
- Save a temporary password so that you don't have to login many times if you return to the website.
- To display the content you are interested in including advertising.
- Google uses DART cookies to display advertisements to users on the website from your visits on our site and other sites on the internet.
2. What does the website use that information for?
We use that information to:
- In order to improve the service, best serve the user's requirements such as fast or slow website speed, which browser is good to use, which browser is slow, error, etc.
- To better respond to user requests on topics you are interested in.
- Provide information that interests you.
3. What are my options?
You can access the website without registration. However, when you join the forum you want to post discussions, you need to register 1 account. Account information will be kept confidential.
You can subscribe to receive or not receive new information, referral emails, etc.
4. How do I view and edit my information?
If you are registered as a member, there will be a section for you to change information if you need it.
Electronic Journal of Finance
Editorial: 4th Floor, Project Building, No.4, Hang Chuoi 1 Lane, Hai Ba Trung District, City. Hanoi
Tel: 024.39330038, 028.39300434
Only reissue information from this website with the consent in writing of Electronic Journal of Finance