www.usetnien.site is an expanded blogsite of the VNVC vaccination system
www.usetnien.site is an expanded blogsite of the VNVC vaccination system, bringing basic knowledge to everyone, which is a prerequisite for learning about human diseases.
As a top quality immunization center for children and adults, VNVC is expanding the system of centers to help bring the best quality of service at extremely preferential prices to people across the country. At VNVC vaccination system, we always want to bring convenience, comfort and peace of mind to customers.
Customers will be examined by a specialist and advised about age-appropriate injections.
The nursing team is specially trained in vaccination with thoughtful and enthusiastic care.
Vaccination room with full high-standard medical equipment. Spacious, airy, colorful and attractive waiting room for pre-injection and post-injection, creating child-friendliness.
In addition, the mother and baby also have a separate area for breastfeeding, diaper changing room, pantry room ... to make the baby feel at home.
With the 5-star facilities and quality of service, the price of vaccines at VNVC is extremely competitive and special, only charging for vaccines, the attached utilities are free such as: pre-injection screening, sending car, amusement park, drinking water, wifi, private rooms for mom and baby ...
SERIOUS ROUND SYSTEM
Diverse Vaccine Directory
Experienced Medical Specialist
Actively Remind Injecting Schedule
Preparing To Get Pregnant
Register Immunization Information
Look Up Immunization History
Things to Know Before Immunization
Things to Know After Immunization
Immunization Before Going Abroad
All edited content is compiled by us from your experience sharing experience and based on our practical experience. All acts of copying copy need to specify the link to the article source and be approved by us.
Not copying or taking the HTML code or other source code is considered a violation and within the copyright scope of SVNN.NET Blog.
In a section of the website that contains advertisements of advertisers or other advertisers. The website is not responsible for the image copyrights displayed by the advertising companies on the website. The image and word copyrights belong to the advertisers displayed on the website.
We encourage copyright holders to believe that they have been copyrighted by advertisers to contact advertisers directly. If you find that the website has violated your copyright or the partner site is violating you please contact us immediately and provide relevant information such as:
1. Content that you believe has been pirated.
2. The URL of the content link that you think is copyright infringement.
3. Methods of contacting you include: address, email, phone number to help us contact you.
4. Proof of copyright belongs to you
5. Proof that you are a copyrighted or authorized representative of the group.
6. Electronic signature or signature.
When receiving enough information we will conduct verification of violation and will contact you as soon as possible. However, verification takes time and you should wait for that time. We will take every action to ensure that your copyrights are preserved.
The copyright information on the website is subject to change and correction without notice.
Content terms and conditions of using the website
We reserve the right to take some of the following actions without notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or block access.
2. Change, suspend, or cancel the services on the website.
3. Refuse, move, and remove content that you post for any reason.
4. Move, remove the content provided on the website.
5. Do not activate or delete the account and related information.
Content on website
The content on the website is edited and compiled from practical experience. All copying actions need to include the link to the source of the article and be approved by us.
On the website can place advertisements or sponsored links.
Privacy rights are specified in Privacy policies on the website and can be easily read by you.
When using the website you agree that
1. Do not violate the rights of others.
2. Do not post comments, content, emails, spam and other inappropriate actions.
3. Distributing files containing malicious code, viruses, ... affecting the rights and interests of others.
4. Use the website to violate the rights of others and violate the law.
5. Collect user information on website.
6. Affect the website, transmission speed and other services.
7. Conducting illegal activities.
We take user privacy very seriously. Because we want our users to be most comfortable and secure.
1. Why does the website contain cookies?
In your web browser, there is a function called cookies, which stores some website information on your computer. If you do not want to you can turn off these cookies. Most websites have cookies for the convenience of users in accessing their account, saving information temporarily. The website has cookies to:
Statistics of the number of times you visit the website.
- Serve the development of content to suit the user's interests.
- Save a temporary password so that you don't have to login many times if you return to the website.
- To display the content you are interested in including advertising.
- Google uses DART cookies to display advertisements to users on the website from your visits on our site and other sites on the internet.
2. What does the website use that information for?
We use that information to:
- In order to improve the service, best serve the user's requirements such as fast or slow website speed, which browser is good to use, which browser is slow, error, etc.
- To better respond to user requests on topics you are interested in.
- Provide information that interests you.
3. What are my options?
You can access the website without registration. However, when you join the forum you want to post discussions, you need to register 1 account. Account information will be kept confidential.
You can subscribe to receive or not receive new information, referral emails, etc.
4. How do I view and edit my information?
If you are registered as a member, there will be a section for you to change information if you need it.
VACXIN VIETNAM JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Certificate of Business Registration No. 0107631488 by the Department of Planning and Investment City. Hanoi issued on 11/11/2016
Address: 180 Truong Chinh, Khuong Thuong Ward, Dong Da District, City. Hanoi
Hotline: 028 7300 6595
Working time: From Monday to Sunday
From 7:30 - 17:00 (no lunch break)
117-119 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 7, District 3, City. Ho Chi Minh